Graduate Product Specialist
Calling the class of 2018 & 2019 would you like to start your career with a company whose product makes a genuine difference to people’s lives?
Shearwater is a health tech start-up that delivers applications and toolkits to the UK’s leading suppliers of software to the NHS and care services. We are currently looking for bright, motivated graduates ready to embark on a new chapter in their lives!
Our graduates will experience key areas of the business from being involved in the conception of ideas through to deployment of the finished product. They will have the opportunity to understand what is necessary to produce engaging clinical and patient applications across a wide variety of platforms, from mobile phones to web-based portals. The role will provide you with a wide range of experience within an innovative software IT house that uses the latest technologies to change people’s lives and help care staff do their jobs more effectively.
Working collaboratively with our in-house teams in UX, development, testing and support you will work with like-minded individuals to ensure the very best products are delivered to our customers.
In this role you will:
- Translate customer needs into documented solutions that will be turned into real products
- Work closely across the company to help in the delivery and configuration of our applications to customers;
- Be the voice of stakeholders to ensure that the Roadmap and customer expectations of future product functionality are being addressed;
- Work with the technical teams to help build and deliver additional new functionality to enhance the product;
- Support the deployment and service desk in ensuring that a high level of service is delivered to all customers when deploying and maintaining our applications;
- Liaise with staff and customers at all levels;
- Escalate issues to senior staff/management where required and assist in providing solutions;
- Ensure that our processes are as optimised as possible to enable the smooth running of the business
You will be a graduate with an aptitude for technology and an interest in producing great products as well as being….
- A problem solver that doesn’t shy away from a challenge
- Able to demonstrate a dynamic and enthusiastic approach
- Able to easily adapt to working on multiple issues at any one time
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal
- Able to quickly grasp new concepts and information
- Proactive and confident in making decisions
- Able to demonstrate creative thinking and not afraid to challenge their own methods
Please apply in writing, sending your CV and covering letter, including salary expectations to email@example.com