Graduate Product Analyst
We are excited to be able to once more open our doors to recent graduates with a 2:1 or higher in a computer/IT related degree who would like to start their career with the UK’s market leader in software for social care and education management in local authorities. In this role you will be truly making a difference!
Our Graduate Product Analysts will learn how to work with our customers to understand and handle their needs and demands when it comes to our software. It will be very much a hands-on role at the same time as learning from some of our most dedicated and enthusiastic staff.
Our Product Analyst’s main responsibilities include:
- Assisting in defining software requirements and design
- Assisting customers in assessing how Liquidlogic software can be tailored to match their service needs
- Assisting customers to convert this to configuration settings within Liquidlogic systems
- Taking responsibility for creating, building and testing forms within the Liquidlogic systems using Liquidlogic Form Designer Tool
- Undertaking software configuration to participate in the process of building and releasing software to customers
- Answering queries from customers regarding configuration and form design/build
- Configuring the Liquidlogic software for customers
- Creating/updating documentation
- Assisting with the analysis of issues relating to the Liquidlogic Children’s & Education systems
- Participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements and product designs
- Providing feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Collaborating with customers and field staff to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend potential solutions
- Reviewing software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
We are looking for graduates who have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage complex workloads to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Persuasive and credible in a customer liaison context
- Self-motivated/good organisational skills
- Strong ICT skills
- Ability to work as part of a team for the overall benefit of the business
- Ability to recognise, analyse and solve issues
In return you will receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and work for an accredited ‘Best Company’. On the outside we have a unique converted manor house with free parking and on the inside the atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. Join your colleagues for social sarnies every Tuesday morning to catch up on non-work-related topics and have a chinwag.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to email@example.com