EPR Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery and Support
Home based role with regular travel to customer sites (Region based Midlands and South)
Service Transition Manager
Our Service Delivery Managers are responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with our customers, these customers may have the CareFlow EPR suite or standalone CareFlow Vitals systems and as such will vary in size. However, in all cases we expect our SDMs to deliver to a high standard of customer service.
The purpose of this role is to establish, maintain and develop a strong working relationship with assigned customers and internal teams. The post-holder will manage and coordinate the delivery and walkthrough of monthly service reports to customers, together with any management of key service in liaison with internal teams.
This is a key role in our drive to improve customer satisfaction and needs strong interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills. The SDM will also be involved with other areas of the organisation where co-ordination and approvals are required in relation to other aspects of the service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage effective customer engagement acting as a conduit between the customer and System C taking on a point of escalation role
- Schedule and lead on-site and remote Service Review meetings with the customer ensuring that necessary actions are followed up appropriately
- Create, review and distribute monthly service monitoring reports and review service level performance with the customer at service review meetings in line with agreed contracted timescales
- Ensure all appropriate date files are kept up to date e.g. NACS, QAS, ICD10, FDB
- Support the Account Manager where necessary and escalate any issues that cannot be resolved which could impact receipt of service payments
- Help drive resolution to customer service issues through effective working arrangements with internal teams
- Represent the Trust’s interests in release planning activities; Work with Release Management to highlight and drive customer change/issue fix into Release process
- Follow the agreed internal escalation process for customer Hot Fix requests for all products
- Manage and maintain Request For Change (RFC) process with customer and internal teams. This may include the gathering of technical information in relation to workplan, timings and roll back
- Initiate and manage the Customer Complaints Procedure if and as required by customer sites
- Identify any potential sales opportunities for upselling
- Ensure internal stakeholders are kept abreast of customer site health information with the creation of regular accurate and comprehensive reporting
Skills and Experience
The post holder must have knowledge / experience of
- Working with customers and proactively driving actions to improve customer satisfaction
- NHS experience with a sound understanding of the business processes
- Proven ability of working under own initiative and driving change
- Demonstrable experience of being able to prioritise and execute tasks
- Working with other teams associated with delivering a service with experience in challenging organisational ‘norms’ and influencing change.
The post-holder must have the following skills:
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to collaborate with staff at all levels and to work either as part of a team or independently as required by the task at hand
- Good documentation skills
- Strong written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Project and Visio)
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
It is desirable for the post-holder to have the following skills:
- Change and Release Management processes
- Continuous improvement understanding
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org