EPR Implementation Specialist – Permanent
EPR Team Leader
Homebased with some travel/limited travel
Purpose of the Role:
A client facing role to ensure System C and Graphnet Care Alliance deployments and upgrades are delivered on time, within budget and in line with client expectations and project and benefits scope
To deliver measurable business benefits to customers through the implementation of our market leading software products
Duties and Responsibilities:
To work within the System C Alliance and deployment team to facilitate a smooth implementation of the product solution and any associated 3rd party integrated software solutions to deliver improved and more effective clinical and business workflows.
- Undertake product solution demonstrations for the client clearly presenting the benefits of the solution.
- Good knowledge and understanding of functionality available to be deployed on customer sites, with the ability to walk customers through the workflow and all aspects of the functionality.
- Provide client with appropriate documentation/templates.
- Working with the client, undertake a gap analysis exercise to identify and ensure the product solution / application can absorb all current and future operational procedures.
- Working with the client, undertake configuration design workshops and ensure clear management and control of the configuration build and associated documentation.
- Promote best practice across customer sites whilst maintaining client confidentiality.
- Articulating benefits, designing business processes and application software solutions that deliver our solutions most effectively
- Identify opportunities to create wider customer benefits and embed our solutions successfully across our customer’s businesses
- Support customer site software user acceptance testing.
- Support to internal company software testing including identify, investigate and where appropriate escalate software issues and assist with resolution.
- Assist with product solution testing to ensure fit for purpose and go live.
- Provide onsite customer support for new site go-lives and implementation of new functionality.
- Assist with data migration where required recognising configuration issues and ensuring resolve.
- Attend customer project boards, operational or ad hoc meetings.
- Act as the primary escalation point for customer escalations, escalating internally to the Account Manager, Project Manager or Service Delivery Manager as appropriate.
- Any other duties commensurate to salary and relevant to the post. Roles and responsibilities may be amended over time; this would be done in full consultation with the post holder.
- Experience of working in or with the NHS
- Experience of project management, benefits realisation and implementation
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders
- Experience in the delivery of training, testing and project support
- A proven track record in the delivery of solutions to the NHS.
- Thorough understanding of the operational procedures within the different departments that make up the NHS.
- Understanding of the importance of the data collection and reporting required by central government to record NHS activity.
- A successful and proven track record in working to tight deadlines in a busy challenging environment.
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience in the delivery of training and project support and implementation.
- PRINCE II Practitioner qualification (desirable but not essential).
- Willingness to travel and work away from home
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Intermediate/advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate areas of work for yourself and others
- Self-starter with great determination and motivation to succeed
- Ability to influence, organise and plan
- Ability to work within project constraints to ensure that milestones and delivery dates are met
- Professional with ability to promote and protect the reputation and ethos of System C Alliance
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org