EPR Implementation Specialist – permanent
Home-based with extensive travel
EPR Team Leader
Purpose of the role
- A client facing role to ensure System C and Graphnet Care Alliance deployments and upgrades are delivered on time, within budget and in line with client expectations and project and benefits scope
- To deliver measurable business benefits to customers through the implementation of our market leading software products
Duties and Responsibilities
- To work within the System C Alliance and deployment team to facilitate a smooth implementation of the product solution and any associated 3rd party integrated software solutions to deliver improved and more effective clinical and business workflows.
- Undertake product solution demonstrations for the client clearly presenting the benefits of the solution.
- Good knowledge and understanding of functionality available to be deployed on customer sites, with the ability to walk customers through the workflow and all aspects of the functionality.
- Provide client with appropriate documentation/templates.
- Working with the client, undertake a gap analysis exercise to identify and ensure the product solution / application can absorb all current and future operational procedures.
- Working with the client, undertake configuration design workshops and ensure clear management and control of the configuration build and associated documentation.
- Promote best practice across customer sites whilst maintaining client confidentiality.
- Articulating benefits, designing business processes and application software solutions that deliver our solutions most effectively
- Identify opportunities to create wider customer benefits and embed our solutions successfully across our customer’s businesses
- Support customer site software user acceptance testing.
- Support to internal company software testing including identify, investigate and where appropriate escalate software issues and assist with resolution.
- Assist with product solution testing to ensure fit for purpose and go live.
- Provide onsite customer support for new site go-lives and implementation of new functionality.
- Assist with data migration where required recognising configuration issues and ensuring resolve.
- Attend customer project boards, operational or ad hoc meetings.
- Act as the primary escalation point for customer escalations, escalating internally to the Account Manager, Project Manager or Service Delivery Manager as appropriate.
- Any other duties commensurate to salary and relevant to the post. Roles and responsibilities may be amended over time; this would be done in full consultation with the post holder.
- Experience of working in or with the NHS
- Experience of project management, benefits realisation and implementation
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders
- Experience in the delivery of training, testing and project support
- A proven track record in the delivery of solutions to the NHS.
- Thorough understanding of the operational procedures within the different departments that make up the NHS.
- Understanding of the importance of the data collection and reporting required by central government to record NHS activity.
- A successful and proven track record in working to tight deadlines in a busy challenging environment.
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience in the delivery of training and project support and implementation.
- PRINCE II Practitioner qualification (desirable but not essential).
- Willingness to travel and work away from home
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Intermediate/advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate areas of work for yourself and others
- Self-starter with great determination and motivation to succeed
- Ability to influence, organise and plan
- Ability to work within project constraints to ensure that milestones and delivery dates are met
- Professional with ability to promote and protect the reputation and ethos of System C Alliance
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org