Customer Transformation Consultant
Graphnet works with its customers across ICS, STPs, LHCR, CCGs, NHS Trusts and Local Government organisations to deliver regional shared care systems across health and care economies. Graphnet are the market leader in the creation of shared care solutions, enabling the safe flow of patient data between care settings, and the aggregation of data for population health and personal health records.
There has been talk of new models of care for some time but the COVID pandemic has demonstrated the weaknesses i n the health and care system, with an ever greater need for integrated care spearheaded by statutory integrated care systems. Traditional point of care IT systems are not designed to support this emerging model of care and Graphnet are ideally placed to support service providers work collaboratively across traditional boundaries to provide the best care in the most efficient manner. Interoperability and integration in and between systems and organisations, a population health approach and personalised care is the new paradigm and to maintain its position and as market leader of shared care solutions, Graphnet must continually innovate and deliver relevant solutions in an ever changing industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Customer Transformation Team to support the delivery of a new and diverse programme of projects through our Digital Transformation Programme. The core component of the role involves working closely with our customers business and clinical teams to support drive the delivery of transformation projects across their health systems with initiatives that increase usage and utilisation of the CareCentric shared care record, PHR and Population Health platform and the wide scale adoption of the entire product suite.
The post holder will be a member of the Graphnet Customer Transformation Team and work with the Solution Director, and Account Executives to manage the roll out and adoption of our Digital Transformation programme at key customers. They will have good working knowledge and skills related to clinical transformation. The successful candidate will have significant knowledge of quality improvement tools and will have excellent IT and communication skills with experience of managing change and transformation projects within and across organisational boundaries. The post holder will coordinate projects and lead on a number of health system wide (Integrated Care System/ Integrated Care Partnership) projects.
The role requires a strong understanding of the health and care sector. You may specialise in programme delivery or another discipline and will also being enough expertise and experience of digital transformation, with a strong IT grounding and understanding of the impact of change and how transformation is best managed and communicated. The role can also involve management of partner organisations delivering services as part of the overall solution or proposition.
The Customer Transformation Consultant’s key areas of responsibility will include:
- Working together with Graphnet colleagues and customers to identify options and solutions to address complex issues and challenges.
- Developing and coordinating the Digital Transformation programme both internally and across our customers and lead on a number of health system-wide projects.
- Advocate the adoption of the wider Graphnet product set by identifying and documenting ‘best-in class’ use cases from across our user base and the wider care community.
- Liaising with the Account Executives to support the development and management of account plans.
- Identifying gaps and blockers that are preventing the take up of the CareCentric product suite, work with the health system owners to overcome such hurdles to adoption.
- Developing and sustaining customer relationships by demonstrating insight and understanding of the challenges facing customers, at an organisational and system level Lead
- Advancing insightful proposals and propositions which demonstrate and contribute to Graphnet’s market leading position
- Designing, planning, facilitating and leading events, workshops and interactive sessions to support our customers
- Proactively maintain project oversight
- Developing networks across Graphnet to bring additional expertise and value to our customers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- This role requires a degree educated person, or equivalent experience, with 15+ years’ experience in a healthcare IT or related field, at least 10 of which are in transformational roles.
- This role requires a proven ability to lead and motivate others.
The post holder must have the following skills:
- Outstanding personal impact, drive, enthusiasm, commitment and presence;
- Works well and accurately under pressure
- Ability to delegate effectively and manage a large, disparate team
- Strong data analysis and report writing skills (numerical and text based)
- Ability to work across competing projects to ensure they are delivered on time and to a high quality
- The intellectual ability to understand complex clinical informatics technical solutions offered by the company, as well as financial/commercial matters and wider issues facing our customers and partners, and to use such intelligence to craft strategies and partnerships to achieve the short, medium and long term objectives of the company
- Decisive, with excellent political and negotiation skills
- Proven track record in managing clinical change management and digital transformation projects
- Anticipating and juggling competing priorities, deadlines and resource requirements. Adapting to address problems and demonstrating resilience and ‘can do’ approach when faced with setbacks. Providing a coherent approach to setting standards and ensuring quality outcomes. Inspiring others as a role model to champion excellence and be positive in support of continuous improvement
- Analysing complex information and risks; taking robust decisions to achieve progress: Making judgements and taking critical decisions, particularly when no precedents exist. Seeking innovative approaches and managing risk to improve the way things are done and assure progress. Analysing detailed data and synthesising complex information to inform the big picture, taking robust decisions, providing evidence and clarification for others
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Persuasive and credible in a customer facing context
- Success in establishing and building appropriate internal relationships
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org