Customer Services Support Analyst
To maintain our excellent level of support services to our growing customer base we are looking to recruit Customer Services Support Analyst. The successful candidate will be part of a highly skilled team. The role is to provide support to our client base answering customer queries as part of the Service Desk team in line with ISO - 20000 IT Service Management. In addition to this training of internal teams and regular updates to the training guides and documentation is required.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in Healthcare or as a specialist in a support services role.
This role requires excellent customer services skills with the ability to investigate, replicate and provide resolutions to the customers queries.
- To provide support via the service desk to queries and requests for support made by our client base.
- Providing trouble shooting of issues reported.
- Team building and working with colleagues and other companies.
- To work with new customers in configuring the system to their needs including some file building.
- To write and maintain areas of training and other documentation.
- To assist the Client Services Manager in the maintenance and provision of a comprehensive support programme covering all aspects of the Careflow Pharmacy, EPMA and Chemotherapy.
- To work to ISO - 20000 IT Standards for support services.
- To assist the Client Services Manager in the provision of staff training.
- To participate in new software handovers.
- To participate in demonstrations as requested by the Sales Manager or Client Services Manager.
- To participate in a system of Performance Appraisal.
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the Service Desk Manager, Client Services Manager, Head of Operations or CEO.
It is the overall goal of the company to develop its current and future markets. The Customer Services Support Analyst will be expected to support the business objectives of the company.
The successful candidates will be required to have extensive product and domain knowledge in all areas of the Careflow Product Suite, as well as good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Experience of working with or within the NHS is essential. Ideally this will be within a pharmacy or electronic prescribing setting or experience as customer services support analyst.
The following qualifications and experience would be considered an advantage:
- Degree educated or equivalent (significant work experience may be acceptable as a substitute for academic qualifications)
- In depth knowledge of the NHS and Healthcare Information Systems
- Understanding of the operational procedures within one or more care settings e.g., Acute Secondary, Acute Mental Health, Primary Care etc., and departments within the NHS
- Medical/clinical systems awareness or a clinical background – experience with CareFlow product suite an advantage
- Ability to work well within a team
- Experience in NHS or health care domain, typically 5+ years
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing
- Able to communicate, organise and prioritise effectively at all levels, management, clerical and clinical.
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate areas of work for yourself and others
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and planning skills
- Self-starter with great determination and motivation to succeed
- Good time management and planning skills
- Good teamwork, person-management and motivational skills
- Lateral thinking is essential to trouble shoot complex issues reported
- An understanding of ISO – 20000
- Experience with Salesforce or JIRA
Applicants should be self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature outlook, credible, and comfortable in dealing with prospective and existing clients. Reliable, tolerant and determined. Well-presented and business like. Sufficiently mobile and willing to travel on occasion including overnight stays.
The role is hybrid working, 3 days office based and 2 from home.
Specific Job Skills:
Proven customer service skills. Good communication skills both verbal and written.
Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, internet and email. Knowledge of Microsoft Project would be a distinct advantage. Knowledge of Smartsheet and Jira would be beneficial.
Literacy and Numeracy:
Must be a competent writer of business letters, documents and proposals.
Able to demonstrate success and experience in one or more of the following key areas is essential:
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Project Management
- Careflow Pharmacy, EPMA or Chemotherapy
- ePrescribing and/or pharmacy IT
- CareFlow Pharmacy
- CareFlow EPMA
- CareFlow Chemotherapy
- New products and modules as they are developed, acquired or distributed
UK, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, South Africa and other territories as they emerge.
On occasion you may be required to travel to client base locations or represent the Company at events and this may involve overnight stays.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to email@example.com