Content Design Build Lead
The Content Build Lead is responsible for managing the team delivering product build content (eForms, Tiles, PHR etc) to agreed designs and timeframes. This role is critical to the delivery of the Product Roadmap and contractual deliverables to agreed standards and formats. The role also provides an opportunity for the right individual to gain/refine skills in task and resource management and to influence the further development of the Product Delivery processes and standards.
Provide hands on support and guidance to the Content Build Team including task management. Motivate and coach team members to deliver high levels of effectiveness and act as an escalation point for team members and other stakeholders including Product Design, Operations, Support, and customers. A summary of key responsibilities is highlighted below.
- Task management of the Content Build team members.
- Work with the Director of Product Delivery to agree team priorities and delivery plans.
- Organise and chair weekly Build Team Meeting.
- Monitor and report against progress including the identification and tracking of risks and issues.
- Identify and support the resolution of blockers escalating these to the Director of Product Delivery as appropriate.
- Liaise with the Product Design Leads to ensure the team have the complete and correct designs in time for build work to be carried out.
- Protect the Content Build Team from distractions and unrelated or unnecessary work.
- Negotiate with stakeholders to resolve conflicts in demand over capacity, particularly in relation to live site support, deployment projects and contractual commitments.
- Provide resource estimates to support commercial discussions and the production of customer quotes and invoices.
- Create and maintain a library of content accessible by other areas of the organisation such as Sales.
- Facilitate and encourage the cross transfer of skills within the team to create a flexible resource to manage all areas of content build.
- Day to day management of the Content Build team, motivating, supporting and directing as required.
- Work with the Director of Product Delivery to develop a multiskilled and flexible team to meet the growing demands of the business.
- Manage the internal communication of new feature and functions to other areas of the business such as Sales and Support.
- In addition to the above, the Content Build Lead is responsible for any other activities in support of the business which can reasonably be expected to fall within the capabilities of the employee.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org