Clinical Implementation Specialist
Implementation Specialist Team Leader
Purpose of the role
- A client facing role to ensure System C and Graphnet Care Alliance deployments and upgrades are delivered on time, within budget and in line with client expectations and project and benefits scope
- To deliver measurable business benefits to customers through the implementation of our
market leadingsoftware products
- Where appropriate (for smaller scale deployments) to lead the project management and planning for individual sites, as directed by the Workstream Managers.
To work within the System C Alliance and client project teams to facilitate a smooth implementation of the product solution and any associated 3rd party integrated software solutions to deliver improved and more effective clinical and business workflows.
- Undertake product solution demonstrations for the client clearly presenting the benefits of the solution.
- Good knowledge and understanding of functionality available to be deployed on customer sites, with the ability to walk customers through the workflow and all aspects of the functionality.
clientwith appropriate documentation/templates.
- Working with the client, undertake a gap analysis exercise to identify and ensure the product
solution / applicationcan absorb all current and future operational procedures.
- Working with the client, undertake configuration design workshops and ensure clear management and control of the configuration build and associated documentation.
- Promote best practice across customer sites whilst maintaining client confidentiality.
- Articulating benefits, designing business processes and application software solutions that deliver our solutions most effectively
- Identify opportunities to create wider customer benefits and embed our solutions successfully across our customer’s businesses
- Manage the benefits realisation toolset and train customers on appropriate benefit tools and measures that support the scope of deployment
- Support customer site software user acceptance testing.
- Support to internal company software testing including
identify, investigate and where appropriate escalate software issues and assist with resolution.
- Assist with product solution testing to ensure fit for purpose and go live.
- Assist in
developmentof clinical aspects within the system.
- Assist with testing clinical developments of the system appropriate to their clinical competency.
- Escalation point for all UAT issues that trusts raise during the deployment window.
onsitecustomer support for new site go-lives and implementation of new functionality.
- Planning for and delivery of training to customer staff ensuring the preparation and maintenance of training documentation to support product training.
- Assist with data migration where required recognising configuration issues and ensuring resolve.
- Attend customer project boards, operational or ad hoc meetings.
- Act as the primary escalation point for customer escalations, escalating internally to the Account Manager, Project Manager or Service Delivery Manager as appropriate.
- Any other
dutiescommensurate to salary and relevant to the post. Roles and responsibilities may be amended over time; this would be done in full consultation with the post holder.
- Several years of experience in a relevant clinical area (e.g. Nursing, Medicine, Radiography, Pathology, Pharmacy, Therapies).
- A proven track record in the delivery of solutions to the NHS.
In depthunderstanding of clinical workflows in and between the NHS and other organisations (eg Social Care).
- Hold a current qualification with a professional body (e.g. NMC, HCPC registration).
- Evidence of recent clinical experience.
- Evidence of CPD (Continuing Professional Development).
- Thorough understanding of the operational procedures within the different departments that make up the NHS.
ofthe importance of the data collection and reporting required by central government to record NHS activity.
- A successful and proven track record in working to tight deadlines in a busy challenging environment.
ofworking with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience in the delivery of training and project support and implementation.
ofthe deteriorating patient agenda and the relevant national guidance.
- PRINCE II Practitioner qualification (desirable but not essential).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Intermediate/advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to organise and
co-ordinateareas of work for yourself and others
- Self-starter with great determination and motivation to succeed
- Ability to influence, organise and plan
- Ability to work within project constraints to ensure that milestones and delivery dates are met
- Willingness to travel and work away from home
- Willingness to maintain clinical skills and competency
- Willingness to maintain clinical qualifications.
- Professional with ability to promote and protect the reputation and ethos of System C Alliance
- Clinical Qualification - e.g. Pharmacy related, Registered Nurse, Allied Health Care Professional.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org