An exciting opportunity has arisen for the role of Change Manager to work within Graphnet’s Operations Team. This role will take on full responsibility for the co-ordination of all change across customer sites and work closely with team across the organisations along with customers to ensure that our Change Management functionality is run and delivered in accordance with Change Management Policy and Procedures in place
There is a requirement within this team for additional resource to assist with growing demand for change services across multiple sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluating the impact of planned organisational change.
- Ensure that all process for change are adhered to across the business.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager to ensure that scheduled change is effectively resourced and scheduled against Project timescales.
- Manage the delivery of Emergency Change to Live customer environments where appropriate.
- Identifying risks and developing risk mitigation tactics.
- Identifying and managing anticipated resistance to change.
- Leading change management work streams with a structured methodology / process.
- Supporting development of communications relevant to change initiatives.
- Constantly review and agree new processes.
- Stakeholder management
- Maintain change documentation.
- Develop training material,
- Ability to carry out post change reviews.
- Development and management of the communication strategy.
- Conduct of readiness assessments.
- Reporting as necessary to the Operations Director
- Line Manager responsibility for the Change Co-Ordinator
The overall objective is to ensure that all aspects of changes across our customer cloud and on-premises environments are implemented effectively.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of Change Management experience.
- Proven team leadership of Change Teams.
- Experience in Change Management for major systems implementations.
- Experience with Change Management for implementations distributed geographically
- Ability to engage with Senior Board Level Customers.
- Ability to secure commitment to change.
- Development and implementation of stakeholder management strategies.
- Development and implementation of communication strategies. Able to work as an analyst as well as a team leader
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel and stay away from home at times.
- Experience of NHS system processes and systems implementations.
- Experience of working with NHS.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org