Our busy office on the outskirts of Leeds has seen massive growth over the last year and this will be continuing into 2019 due to ongoing growth.
We are in need of multiple experienced, talented and enthusiastic Business Analysts with a flair for understanding and handling customer needs and demands. This is very much a hands-on role and you will be joining one of our growing teams in supporting customers in the design and development process, implementation and support of our software solutions. We are the market leader in our field and social workers have credited Liquidlogic software with saving lives - it makes a real difference to the lives of vulnerable families and helps to protect children.
In the office, you will work alongside our Developers and Testers on our web-based workflow solutions that include both mobile apps and customer portals, which provide modern and intuitive user interfaces to support critical processes for both social workers and the public. There is a significant amount of travel involved in this role as our customers are UK-wide, so you must be prepared to stay away from home on a regular basis.
As a Business
Analyst your main duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting in defining software requirements and design
- Assisting customers in assessing how Liquidlogic software can be tailored to match their service needs
- Assisting customers to convert this to configuration settings within Liquidlogic systems
- Taking responsibility for creating, building and testing forms within the Liquidlogic systems using Liquidlogic Form Designer Tool
- Undertaking software configuration to participate in the process of building and releasing software to customers
- Answering queries from customers regarding configuration and form design/build
- Configuring the Liquidlogic software for customers
- Creating/updating documentation
- Assisting with the analysis of issues relating to the Liquidlogic Children’s & Education systems
- Participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements and product designs
- Providing feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Collaborating with customers and field staff to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend potential solutions
- Reviewing software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
What Skills and Experience we are looking for:
- You will need to have solid experience in a Business Analyst role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage complex workloads to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Persuasive and credible in a customer liaison context
- Self-motivated/good organisational skills
- Strong ICT skills
- To work as part of a team for the overall benefit of the business
- Ability to recognise, analyse and solve issues
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to email@example.com or telephone the HR Department for more information.