To produce professionally written bid/proposal content that clearly articulates the company’s value proposition. This is a networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines. The role includes both authoring content and reviewing/editing content provided by others, maximising the quality and impact of our sales documentation.
- Deliver completed written proposal responses and other sales-focused content to agreed deadlines, using both personal knowledge and information gained from a variety of available sources including colleagues, a centralised knowledgebase an external sources;
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders and subject matter experts, typically involving contributions from sales, product managers, subject matter experts, legal, financial, etc.;
- Assist the Sales leads and Bid Managers in developing a proposal structure, identifying and articulating key win themes;
- Lead storyboard sessions with
bid / proposalteam members and key stakeholders including a network of subject matter experts;
- Coach sales teams and subject matter experts in writing best practice;
- Ensure that all new proposal content is recorded in the company’s knowledgebase/proposal automation tool for potential re-use.
- Project Managing bids through their various stages, according to the company’s bid management methodology;
co-ordinatingactivities of all contributors and ensuring that the bid meets the company’s quality standards and that it is submitted in compliance with the buyer’s instructions.
This is a senior role requiring a person with experience, credibility, persuasive interpersonal skills, as well as the skills detailed below:
- Strong written English language skills
- Healthcare domain knowledge – working with or for the NHS, ideally acute sector
- Ability to communicate and influence at a senior level
- Strong time
management / prioritisationskills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Selling skills (client facing) are an advantage
- CRM and proposal automation software (or similar) experience are an advantage
- Degree educated (ideally English/Journalism) or
journalistic / professionalwriting background.
- Advanced MS Word skills & proficient in MS Office.
- APMP qualifications are an advantage
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org