BI Support Analyst - FTC
This is an exciting opportunity to come and join the leading UK Health and Social Care Solutions Company.
We are looking for a Support Analyst to join our Data, Reporting & Analytics team. The role is to provide support for the configuration and use of the CareFlow EPR reporting product. This role will include the triage and investigation of customer raised incidents with some additional responsibility for managing and assisting with technical deployments and upgrades and within the support function.
The post-holder will be in direct contact with customers on a regular basis and will be responsible for ensuring customers issues are investigated, updated and managed within SLA. The remit of this role will include working across teams consisting of developers, product managers, technical support and software engineers.
The role would ideally be suited to someone with an NHS Informatics background who understands the statutory, management and clinical reporting needs of the NHS.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage the support of customer issues using the company ITSM tool, JIRA
- Investigate incidents related to the products which will require the use of Microsoft SQL skills to obtain resolution
- Use initiative to process and prioritise faults according to incident type and in line with SLA
- Correctly assign calls to resolver groups or individuals in line with process in a timely manner
- Author knowledge-base articles for both internal staff and customers
- Be involved in the regular running of data fixes
- As required apply environment configuration or localisation settings
- Ensure technical documentation is up to date
- Ensure ITIL process is followed for all incidents
- Ensure all time spent is accurately logged on the Service Desk system
- Attend meetings as required, these may be in other System C offices from time to time.
Skills and experience
The post holder must have knowledge / experience of:
- Working on a service desk
- Working with remote desktop software
- Microsoft SQL Server, including writing SQL database queries and understanding and following through complex SQL to establish the root cause of issues
- Technical operations and technical troubleshooting
- Writing technical documentation and knowledge-base articles
- MS Office applications (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Project and Visio)
It is desirable for the post-holder to have knowledge / experience of:
- Working within a software development company
- Advanced Microsoft SQL server including stored procedure, schemas and functions
- HL7 Interface messaging
- Agile software development
- JIRA and Confluence
- Software testing
- Cloud-based solutions such as Microsoft Azure.
The post-holder must have the following skills:
- An understanding of SLAs and their importance
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate areas of work for yourself and others
- Strong relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org