BI Graduate Developer
This is an exciting opportunity to join the leading UK Health and Social Care Solutions Company.
Established in 1983, System C specialises in the provision of modern, class leading enterprise IT solutions. We were awarded the prestigious Microsoft Partner of the Year (for Health), which clearly recognised our innovative products and technical approach.
Our people are passionate about our products and use leading edge Microsoft technologies to produce enterprise scale electronic patient record systems, including Medway.
We are looking for Graduate Software Developers with excellent technical ability to join our highly skilled and motivated team. We are a fast-paced organisation, with an excellent reputation in the midst of growth and opportunity.
As a Graduate Software Developer with System C you will embark on your career developing software solutions that have been created for saving lives!
You will be working in a small, agile team building our Business Intelligence solution for the NHS as well as enhancing and maintaining our market leading applications.
The role encompasses all aspects of the Microsoft Business Intelligence including SQL, Reporting Services, Integration Services and Analysis Services including SQL2014, SQL2016, PowerBI and Azure cloud computing services.
Education and experience
Ideally, you will have completed a computing related degree but more importantly, to succeed in our Developer Graduate Programme, you will:
- have a real passion for programming
- have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- have a flexible and creative attitude
- have good communication skills
- be innovative and self-motivated
In addition to this an experience in the following will be highly advantageous, but don’t worry if you don’t have any as we will provide you with the necessary training and support:
- Experience of using Microsoft SQL Server including the following:
Writing complex SQL
- Reporting Services
- Integration Services
- General DBA work including performance tuning
- Reporting Services
- Skills in relational database design and development
- Experience of designing and developing reports and reporting systems
- Working with Microsoft Azure SQL, COSMOS and ADF
- Predictive analytics
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org