Azure DevOps Engineer
Graphnet are one of the UK’s leading software providers of Shared Care and Health analytics solutions. A “Cloud First” organisation, we are one of Microsoft’s largest UK healthcare data customers with a variety of Azure services and technologies embedded across our suite of solutions. Our unprecedented growth over the last year has seen our test teams growing in number and we are seeking a talented individual to join our development team as an Azure DevOps Engineer.
You will join an experienced and cross dimensional team operating under a Scaled Agile framework, with access to a range of industry leading tools and plenty of opportunities to grow and increase your skillset. Graphnet has been awarded an ‘outstanding’ accreditation from Best Companies for workplace engagement and has featured as one of the UK’s Top 100 Mid-sized companies to work for.
The person we are looking for will need to have 2+ years commercial experience with Azure, who can demonstrate a real passion for cloud architecture, with a flexible and creative attitude, good communication skills and a strong work ethic.
Working within the existing DevOps team, the individual will have a diverse workload covering (but not limited to):
- Developing and maintaining Azure DevOps pipelines
- Keeping up to date with emerging technologies and advising on how they could be used to better the existing architecture, either from a performance or cost perspective
- Automation of infrastructure and software rollout
- Performance analysis and tuning
- Security assessment analysis and remediation
- Maintaining high availability of services
- Able to work well as an individual and as part of a team
- Take part in architectural discussions with technical / non-technical team members
- Able to self-manage and self-motivate
- An eye for detail and a desire to adhere to best practices
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have a desire to keep up with the latest tools and techniques
Experience & Skills Required:
- A thorough understanding of Azure components. Key areas:
- App Services
- App Insights
- Proven experience with Azure DevOps (ADO)
- Solid understanding of Terraform, HELM & Powershell
- Healthcare or Government related industry experience/knowledge
- Understanding of interoperability standards, such as HL7 and FHIR.
- Understanding of JIRA and Confluence
- Microsoft certification(s) in Azure.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to email@example.com