Automation Test Lead
We are a software development company that provides solutions to the healthcare market and we are seeking a talented individual to join our development team as a Test Lead.
This person will be responsible for leading and helping with all activities in our testing team (liaising with offshore and onshore colleagues) to bring a more standardised and structured approach across the company and improve overall software quality. The role will include overseeing and leading on all aspects of software QA including automated and manual testing. We need the right individual to boost this team and contribute to our expansion plans. The successful candidate will need to be dynamic and be able to deliver to the highest standards of test approach and methodology and be able to manage multiple projects in parallel as well as business wide programmes in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of creation, maintenance and execution of test cases using Katalon Studio or similar.
- Experience of leading and mentoring testing teams.
- Experience of implementing testing processes.
- Experience of all aspects of testing including functional and non-functional using both manual and automated testing approaches.
- Experience of testing commercial applications within a busy team atmosphere.
- Excellent understanding of software testing techniques and test processes and proven track record in delivering high quality solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing.
- Experience of diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues.
- Ability to organise, co-ordinate and prioritise personal and team day to day workload.
- Experience of testing browser-based solutions essential and a good understanding of cross browser testing.
- Experience of testing mobile solutions would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of Health Care systems would be beneficial.
- Experience of testing in an Agile development environment is highly desirable.
- Ability to demonstrate patience and diplomacy.
- Ability to coach junior members of the team.
- Pro-activeness and confidence in making decisions.
- Positively influence fellow team members.
Take ownership of QA processes and continuous improvement of functional and non-functional testing within an agile team, including but not limited to Agile QA, Integration testing, Regression testing, automated testing, technical testing, performance testing, Stress/Load testing, security testing.
Determine the most appropriate testing for each project and produce an appropriate test strategy and test delivery plan defining deliverable milestones, test tasks and activities; tracks progress against this and implements strategies to recover slippage.
Recruit and coach QA staff to deliver to a high standard of test approach, methodology and execution.
Manage and define roles and responsibilities for members of the test team. Work closely with the Release Train Engineer and Scrum Master in coordinating ART / PI activities (SAFe Agile) for both onshore and offshore resources.
Collaborate with teams to ensure QA environments are available, maintained and updated to support upcoming test requirements and are populated with suitable and appropriate test data sets.
Ensure QA tracking and reporting is executed and evidenced to meet ISO9001 audit requirements
- ISEB/ISTQB qualification
- Computing/IT related Bachelor’s Degree (desirable)
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org