Application Support Analyst – Night Shift
Application Support Manager
We are currently seeking an Application Support Analyst to join our team in supporting local authorities in utilising Liquidlogic’s market leading Social Services and Case Management software. The role’s main focus will be to support Liquidlogic’s Australian customers and is an opportunity to become a vital part in Liquidlogic foray into supporting Australian Social care. The role will be required to work Australian working hours which covers from 11:30pm to 7:00am.
There is no normal day when supporting the users of the Liquidlogic systems. The market leading software is designed to safeguard the vulnerable children and adults in the community so the ability to react and resolve issues in tight timescales is important, ensuring the users have a stable reliable system to work on. Alongside this the analyst needs the ability to track down and replicate issues in the system, pick up and highlight trends in support calls and plan in and enact data fixes all to make sure the users have the best experience they can.
The Application Support teams are split into three teams with an additional problem management team to help when needed. The teams have analysts at different level so there is always support at hand and all the analysts work together to give the customers the best service possible. The team structure means there is room for analysts to grow and the team and company pride themselves on promoting from within.
The analyst will need strong technical skills with the systems based on windows infrastructure with a Sql Server database.
- Responsible for 2nd and 3rd line support functions as part of the Application Support team.
- Investigate, analyse and problem solve Incidents using SQL and other diagnostic tools and methodologies.
- Liaise and problem solve with Liquidlogic Developers, our problem management team and Third Party subcontractors.
- Liaise with customers over issues and problems that they encounter.
This is a customer facing role which requires good interpersonal skills, technical understanding, and the ability to work as part of a team but also demonstrates initiative when working alone. This is together with the skills outlined below:
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- In depth knowledge and experience of SQL Server.
- In depth knowledge and experience of writing SQL / TSQL queries for fixing data issues.
- Strong 2nd / 3rd line software / application support experience.
- Experience of MS Windows Server.
- Creative problem solving.
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks.
Strong written and verbal communication skills across all disciplines.
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter and CV to email@example.com