2nd Line Application Support Analyst
Dev/Ops Service Desk
Service Desk Manager
We are a software development company that provides solutions to the healthcare IT market and we are seeking a talented individual to join our operations team as a support engineer for our core application and associated products and provide technical deployment support of our solution remotely to customer servers.
The person we are looking for will play an integral part of the support process for our company working and assisting junior members of the team and supporting our core software across all customers. Training will be provided to gain an understanding of our product to bring you up to speed.
The key to success in this role is having the ability to work as part of a team and independently where appropriate. Ability to prioritise work with strong troubleshooting skills are a must. The successful candidate will have a natural desire to investigate and diagnose hardware and software issues as well as documenting these processes as and when required. Any experience with Bespoke Software Solutions, SQL, Azure, ITIL, Agile Methodologies and ISO 27001 will be advantageous but not necessary.
This role would be ideal for a strong 1st Line Application Support Analyst who is looking to progress their career with a forward-thinking company.
- As part of the Operations Team, provide 2nd Line Support for Graphnet software applications deployed to customers
- Serve as an escalation point for the 1st Line Support Team
- To maintain and monitor internal reporting tools and liaise with 3rd party suppliers to resolve issues
- Utilise knowledge and experience of operating systems and bespoke applications to investigate and resolve reported faults.
- To produce concise issue resolution and user documentation as required for reference to colleagues and customers.
- Develop knowledge and skill sets to confidently support all products and solutions
- To carry out audits, reporting and monitoring as required
Please apply in writing, sending a covering letter & CV to email@example.com