System C is acknowledged as a leading provider of system interfacing expertise and tools within the UK NHS market. The company is currently supporting 74 live interfaces and our interfacing experts have developed and supported over 100 different interfaces. System C is also a member of the UK Health Language 7 (HL7) group.
The company has developed, and manages, Trust Integration Engines (TIEs) at the following organisations:
- North Middlesex University Hospitals NHS Trust
- The Whittington Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Aintree University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Great Western Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Colchester Hospital University NHS Foundation Trust
- Isle of Man Hospitals
24/7 365 interface support is provided to these customers as part of the service.
System C has also previously undertaken development work to interface non-CareFlow products to an array of third party systems.
We have worked with a number of industry standard integration products.