Our blueprint for digital excellence
System C is offering NHS trusts and care communities a blueprint for digital excellence. It covers all clinical IT within a hospital and across the care community, in a single solution.
This blueprint has been developed with University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust, our partner in NHS England’s Global Digital Exemplar programme.
Key features of our blueprint
- It is a whole health economy solution. It provides all the local and care community-wide solutions required to modernise NHS computing and to support the transformation of care required by the Five Year Forward View
- It is a modular template, consisting of a series of integrated solutions and a blueprint for implementation
- It allows NHS organisations to build up their digital maturity at their own pace, and according to their own circumstances – in line with Local Digital Roadmaps and STPs, for example, as funding becomes available
- It provides a clear path for organisations to reach a UK-equivalent of HIMSS Level 7
- It has a clinical core which will transform the way that clinical users across a care community use IT
Finally, it will be delivered using System C’s deployment methodology. We have the strongest deployment track record in UK healthcare.