Who we are
System C provides modern, easy-to-use, integrated IT solutions for the UK health and social care sectors. Our solutions help our customers deliver improvements in the quality of care, combined with increased efficiency and financial savings.
System C has nearly 25 years of experience dedicated to supporting health and social care in the UK. We understand our customers’ needs and priorities and are proud to have built up a broad portfolio of market-leading solutions designed specifically to support them in the delivery of integrated services across whole care communities.
System C & Graphnet Care Alliance
System C and Graphnet together form the System C & Graphnet Care Alliance, a strategic alliance offering integrated IT solutions to the UK health and social care market.
Together we are:
- The no. 1 supplier in social care with 49% of local authorities with social service responsibilities using our software
- The no. 1 supplier in shared care records with 49 CCGs (covering 10m patients) using CareCentric shared records in their area
- The no. 1 supplier in mobile decision support systems with 28 Trusts and 750 wards performing over 6 million assessments a month with Vitalpac
- The no. 2 supplier in acute Electronic Patient Records with deployments in 23 Trusts
- The no. 1 supplier in child health (covering 6.2m children)
- A significant player in areas such as maternity (22 Trusts) and Business Intelligence (34 Trusts)
We specialise in providing health and social care solutions that allow for the integration of services across whole care communities. We do this by linking information from multiple systems, integrating workflows between care settings and supporting multi-provider reporting & analysis.
Our solutions use leading-edge technologies - including mobile, wearables, instant messaging and machine learning - to radically redesign services and the way clinicians and patients interact together.
Five Year Forward View and the Global Digital Exemplar Programme
Our solutions address all aspects of the government’s transformation agenda as outlined in ‘Five Year Forward View’. Our focus is on supporting:
- integrated health and social care solutions
- new models of care, shaped around patients' needs
- timely clinical information when and where it is needed
- electronic records and paperless working
- access to the data analysis required to drive efficiency gains and improvements in the health of a population
- patient access to records and patient engagement
System C is working with UH Bristol NHS Foundation Trust as part of NHS England’s Global Digital Exemplar programme. Together we have developed an approved blueprint for digital excellence that is available to NHS Trusts and care communities.